We Represent Bergen County Homeowners, Landlords and Commercial Property Owners in Residential and Commercial Real Estate and Land Use matters.
Because buying, selling, or developing real estate is a significant undertaking, it is important to have experienced legal representation. The attorneys at Meyerson, Fox & Conte, P.A. have years of collective experience with all types of real estate transactions, ranging from routine residential purchases and sales to more complicated transactions involving new construction, short sales, distressed properties, multi-family developments, office and industrial properties, and redevelopment projects. With our experience, our attorneys are prepared to guide you through your real estate transaction from start to finish.
In addition to representing buyers, sellers and developers with real estate transactions, our attorneys handle other real estate matters, such as land use applications and lease drafting and review. We also handle eviction and ejectment actions on behalf of landlords and tenants.
If you are in the process of buying or selling a home, a commercial property or entering a lease, it is important to have legal representation. Contact one of our real estate attorneys today for more information about our practice and how we can help you achieve your real estate objectives.
- Interested in buying a condo? Be sure to ask the right questions!
- Could Your Property be the Subject of a Quiet Title Action?
- Selling Real Estate in New Jersey: 10 Things to Consider
- You and Your Land – Do You Need a Variance?
- New Regulations Impact Residential Real Estate in New Jersey
- 10 Things to Know When Buying Residential Real Estate in New Jersey