OUR DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS ARE DEDICATED TO FINDING THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN A TIME OF TRANSITION.
Whether the matter is divorce, child custody and visitation, alimony payments, prenuptial agreements, or anything else involving your family’s situational well-being, the divorce and family law attorneys at Meyerson, Fox & Conte, P.A. have the right knowledge to help you make the best well-informed decision. During times like these, it’s imperative to understand all your legal options and to make the best out of a difficult situation. Our lawyers have accumulated years of experience in the field and will be able to smoothly guide you through the process.
We are your advocates. For many, this is a time of turmoil and confusion. Our professionals ensure that all aspects of your matter are handled in your best interests. It’s easy to get lost in the procedure of a divorce or family transformation, and we understand that. No matter what your case is, we’ll talk with you to understand exactly what you want and counsel you as to how best to achieve an optimal result. For additional information on specific areas of divorce and family law in which we practice, please click on any of the links below.
- If a Former Partner Threatens a New Partner, You Can Get a Restraining Order Against the Former Partner.
- Immunity for Child Abuse Referrals is Not Absolute
- For Cohabitation Cases, The Supreme Court’s Cardali Opinion Giveth (And Taketh Away)
- Governor signs update to New Jersey Restraining Order Law
- Lynda Picinic elevated to MFMC Partner
- Divorcing Amid Covid-19: We Are Here for You
- Divorcing Amid Covid-19: Tips for Staying Sane!
- Prenuptial Agreements: Relationship Killer or Killer Idea?
- Alimony Reform in New Jersey