At Meyerson, Fox & Conte, P.A. our attorneys understand that buying or selling a home is usually one of the most significant events in a person’s life. With this in mind, we aim to ensure that your transaction goes as smoothly as possible and that it closes within a timely fashion. In any real estate purchase or sale, our attorneys and staff are in regular communication with our client to finalize any contract issues during attorney review and to address any inspection issues that arise. Prior to closing, we coordinate with any mortgage lenders and title companies to ensure that all legal documents are prepared so that the closing can take place on time. We know that buying or selling a house is stressful so our goal is limit your stress by providing guidance and diligent representation throughout the transaction.
While our office handles hundreds of residential real estate transactions per year for clients in New Jersey and New York, our real estate practice is not limited to representing residential purchasers and sellers. We also regularly represent clients with the purchase and sale of new construction real estate, commercial real estate and condominiums.
If you are purchasing or selling real estate, contact one of our attorneys today to see how we can help you achieve your real estate objective.
- Interested in buying a condo? Be sure to ask the right questions!
- Could Your Property be the Subject of a Quiet Title Action?
- Selling Real Estate in New Jersey: 10 Things to Consider
- You and Your Land – Do You Need a Variance?
- New Regulations Impact Residential Real Estate in New Jersey
- 10 Things to Know When Buying Residential Real Estate in New Jersey