Meyerson, Fox & Conte, P.A. (the “Law Firm”) values the privacy of its clients and website visitors. Any of the following personal information may be made available to the Law Firm when browsing or navigating the website:
- First and Last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal Interests
- IP Address
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with any Lawyer in the Law Firm or the Law Firm.
- Posting a question or a comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Any other business-related reason.
The Law Firm provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The Law Firm does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide the Law Firm with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
The Firm may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this website. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The Law Firm uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for www.mfmclaw.com
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside the Law Firm without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third-party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
The Law Firm will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
Authorize.net adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for the Law Firm’s website. To protect their privacy, the Law Firm prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to other sites. The Law Firm does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those companies.
The Law Firm reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.
April 8, 2019