Adrienne M. Bonds joined Meyerson, Fox, Mancinelli & Conte, P.A. in March 2021 after 12 years as a Senior Associate with the Law Office of Sharon Rivenson Mark, P.C. She practices in the areas of elder law, estate planning, guardianship and estate matters and is regularly appointed by the courts as counsel and temporary guardian in guardianship matters and as administrator for estates.
A graduate of Douglass College at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, Adrienne received her Juris Doctor Degree from Seton Hall University School of Law in Newark, New Jersey. She began her legal career as a Staff Attorney for Essex-Newark Legal Services, and her legal experience includes maintaining a solo practice handling estate planning, family law and business matters. Previously, Adrienne served as an adjunct course instructor for the Essex County College/Wise Women’s Center Self-Employment Assistance Program and she was Administrator for the New Life/New Beginnings Prisoner Reentry Mentoring Program through Churches in Cooperation, Inc. (a non-profit social services organization) in Newark, New Jersey. Notably, she served as the Acting Child Advocate of the New Jersey Office of the Child Advocate and as the Monitor of the Institutional Abuse Investigations Unit of the NJ Department of Human Services. Adrienne formerly served as Acting Director for the Office of Career Services and was Assistant Director/Public Interest Coordinator, both at Rutgers University School of Law-Newark. She is actively involved with several professional and civic organizations and serves as a mentor to young collegiate women.
- Rutgers University – Douglass College
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- State of New Jersey
- State of Maryland
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Member of NAELA New Jersey Chapter (Secretary, 2019-2020 term)
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Member of Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey
- Member of Hudson County Bar Association
- Member, Advisory Board – S.T.A.R.T. (Sisters Successfully Transitioning and Reintegrating Together) Female Prisoner Reentry Program
- Former Member, Board of Directors – Communities in Cooperation, Inc. (CIC)