Anne M. Fox has been a partner with Meyerson, Fox & Conte, P.A. since 2001. She is an experienced litigator with a diversified background, having handled complex commercial cases, estate litigation, employment law matters and medical malpractice cases. She also has extensive experience in real estate transactions, both residential and commercial. Today she concentrates solely on matrimonial law. She handles complex divorce litigation involving custody and parenting time disputes, as well as litigating cases with significant financial issues.
Ms. Fox handles domestic violence trials and Division of Youth and Family Services matters. Additionally, she serves as pro bono counsel participating in the Alternatives to Domestic Violence Program.
Ms. Fox served as an adjunct professor at the Ramapo College of New Jersey teaching Business Law. She is a certified mediator. Ms. Fox serves on the Early Settlement Panel program assisting in settling matrimonial cases in the Superior Court, Bergen County, New Jersey. She had the privilege of serving as an intern for the Honorable Arthur J. Leseman, Bergen County, Superior Court of New Jersey. She is held in high regard by the judiciary and receives many court appointments as counsel to children and the elderly.
Ms. Fox is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Bergen County Bar Association, Women Lawyers in Bergen County, and the Association for Family and Conciliation Courts. She was named to Ten Leaders of Matrimonial & Divorce Law of Northern New Jersey Age 45 & Under in 2004. In her Ten Leaders profile, Ms. Fox is described by her colleagues as “a very capable, practical attorney, who is reasonable, yet tough when she needs to be.”
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Ten Leaders is a distinction awarded by the Ten Leaders Cooperative. The criteria for being selected as a Ten Leaders can be found here.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (B.S. 1987, Magna Cum Laude)
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark (J.D. 1990)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Women Lawyer’s in Bergen County
- Ten Leaders of Matrimonial & Divorce Law, Northern New Jersey, 2003
- (201) Magazine Top Lawyer, Matrimonial & Family Law, 2013
- Alternative to Domestic Violence, Pro Bono Counsel
- Early Settlement Panel, Bergen County