Carol A. Hawk is a partner in the firm and has been associated with Meyerson, Fox, Mancinelli & Conte, P.A., since 2002. Her practice focuses primarily on representation of clients in estate matters, including complex estate administration, preparation of estate and fiduciary tax returns and accounting issues. Carol has extensive experience in contested will and estate litigation and other probate litigation. Ms. Hawk is recognized by the judiciary as an experienced practitioner in the area of guardianship law and probate law. She has received numerous court appointments in several counties as guardian ad litem, Administratrix C.T.A., Trustee and court-appointed attorney.
Ms. Hawk has developed a substantial real estate practice in New York and New Jersey. She represents clients in all aspects of residential real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the firm Ms. Hawk worked for a Hackensack, N.J.-based firm in similar capacities, and worked for the prestigious New York City firm of Sullivan & Cromwell and for the Bayard Firm of Wilmington, Delaware.
- Western Connecticut State University (B.B.A. 1996)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D. 1999)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Women Lawyer’s in Bergen
- Super Lawyer, Rising Star, 2011 – 2013
- (201) Magazine Top Lawyer, Chancery Practice, Real Estate, Trusts & Estates, Wills & Probate, 2013
- In re J.M., 416 N.J. Super. 222 (Ch. Div. 2010)