Sandra Lomenzo attended the University of Georgia and graduated magna cum laude, receiving her B.B.A. with honors in 2005. Thereafter, Sandra attended Seton Hall University School of Law and received her Juris Doctor in 2008. Following her graduation, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Rudolph A. Filko, Presiding Judge of the Family Part in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Passaic County. Since completely her clerkship in 2009, Sandra has practiced almost exclusively family and matrimonial law.
Sandra represents clients in all aspects of family law litigation, including divorce, custody, relocation, child support, alimony, college contribution, equitable distribution, post-judgment applications, enforcement applications, prenuptial agreements, appeals and mediation. With her educational background in finance, Sandra is well suited for complex divorce matters, including those involving the distribution of stock options and restricted stock units, business valuations, cash flow determinations and the dissipation of marital assets.
- University of Georgia (B.A. 2005)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Bergen County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Volunteer Attorney for Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project