Michelle J. Marose is a Partner with Meyerson, Fox, Mancinelli & Conte, P.A. She has substantial experience as a family law practitioner. She has also received court appointments as court-appointed attorney in both Bergen and Essex counties.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle served in a judicial clerkship to the Hon. George W. Parsons, Jr., J.S.C., Family Division, Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County. Ms. Marose received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Mary Washington College in Fredericksburg, VA., and earned her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University Law School in Newark, N.J. During law school, Michelle worked in the Immigration and Human Rights Clinic at Seton Hall’s Center for Social Justice. From 1996 through 2002, Michelle worked for United States Congresswoman Marge Roukema of the Fifth District of New Jersey, in the Congresswoman’s Washington, D.C. office and New Jersey District Office.
Michelle is admitted to the Bars of the State of New Jersey, the State of New York, the U.S. District Court for the State of New Jersey and the U.S. Supreme Court. Michelle is a member of the Bergen County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
- Mary Washington College (B.A. 1996)
- Seton Hall University Law School (J.D. 2003)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Women Lawyer’s in Bergen
- Bergen County District II-A Fee Arbitration Committee, Panelist Sept. 2009 – August 2013, Panel Chair Sept. 2011 – August 2013, Committee Chair Sept. 2012 – August 2013
- Bergen County District II-B Ethics Committee, Member Sept. 2014 – Present.