Brian E. Shea is a Partner with Meyerson, Fox, Mancinelli & Conte, PA. He devotes much of his practice to matrimonial litigation and family law-related matters. In addition to family law, Brian practices in the area of civil and commercial litigation, real estate and guardianship law.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian had the privilege of serving in a judicial clerkship under the Hon. James B. Convery, Superior Court of New Jersey, the lead dissolution judge for Essex County. Brian received a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and earned his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University Law School, Newark, N.J. In law school Brian had the opportunity to work in the Family Law Clinic at Seton Hall’s Center for Social Justice.
Brian is admitted to the Bars of the State of New Jersey, the State of New York, the District Court of New Jersey and the United States Supreme Court. Brian is a member of the Bergen, Essex and Morris County Bar Associations, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the ABA Family Law Section.
- St. Joseph University (B.S., Sociology 2002)
- Seton Hall University Law School (J.D., 2005)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Bergen County District II-B Fee Arbitration Committee, Member
- Juvenile Conference Committee, Clifton, New Jersey through 2015
- SuperLawyers, Rising Stars, 2017 – 2018
- (201) Magazine Top Lawyer, Matrimonial & Family Law, 2013 – 2018